They call me Alaurilee

My photo
I've been writing poetry from the age of 12. It has, and always will be my outlet, my voice. Join me on my journey . . . I can write about almost anything. :) ~ Life doesn't come with a shiny new book; no users manual of answers to find with one look. Life comes with doors that open and shut; and paths laid before us to be followed or passed up. There's things we can learn and things we may teach; hearts that may find us and souls we may reach. Guaranteed on this journey are teacups of tears; and pains that might hurt us may age us by years. But the beauty of life, love, laughter and giving; come from serving hugs on a platter each and every day we're living. ~

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Guest Post: My Son's Poem for his Girlfriend Lauren

who am i adorin
her name is lauren
the day we met i had butterflies
but i never let out cries or lies
now we together
she always makes me feel better
sure we fight
at the end she is a delight
i love her with all my heart
cupid pierced us with a love dart
she is my love and life
someday she is gonna b my wife

by bryan (17)