The ever sweet and kind blogger and fabulous poet Carrie Burtt of Hope Whispers was kind enough to give me The Versatile Blogger Award on her blog.
I'm not as active as some of you but when I do blog my poetry I truly appreciate those who stop by, read and comment. I truly value every interaction I'm granted in the blogosphere. Modern technology can be a beautiful blessing. Its brought so many wonderful people into my life and me into theirs. :)
Thank you for this award Carrie! :)
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person that gave you this award, and link back to his/her blog.
2. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award, and notify them about the nomination. (I'm doing 5 - such a rule breaker! )
3. Finally, tell readers 7 things about yourself.
My Nominations are:
Hope Whispers The blog title speaks it all!! Such an amazing person.
Poets United A place for poetry prompts! I love this place! Robert Lloyd and many fabulous poets.
dVerse Poets Pub I stumbled upon this wonderful place for Poets and Open Link Night! Its a Poetic Pub! Love it!
Writing Vice Versa A new writing prompt place for contradictory word prompts by Robert Lloyd!
Heather-N-Company One of the sweetest redheads I've ever know! I love this lady!
7 Random Things about me!
- I rolled a car once....it was a race-car! I was 19 and racing on an oval dirt track in NM. I would not want to be in a roll over without a 5 point harness, a helmet and a fire retardant race suit!
- I have 8 tattoo's. Got my first when I was about 30. Each one means something. They help me express myself. Visual poetry on my skin. My biggest is a portrait of my father who passed away in 2009 at 59 years young.
- I have only one mother but many women I love like a mother. :)
- My great-grandfather Frank DoBell was instrumental in the discovery and art of polishing Petrified Wood.
- Another Great Grandfather was said to have taken care of The James Brothers (Jesse James) horses in Kansas during their time.
- I am a published poet! Alaurilee: Rhymes of a Random Soul!
- I am a proud Mamaw (yes, I'm 40 and a Mamaw. I love it!) to 3 grand-babies. I love being a grandma!
Thanks for stopping by!